Each program is customized to my client's needs.
A sample program:
- 12 x 1 hour one-on-one sessions
- Weekly Journaling Prompts
- Values Assessment: Uncover your most deeply held values so you'll know how to orient when you feel a little lost
- Prep and Reflection Tracker: In a weekly doc, follow prompts to record your progress and insights and to set an agenda for your calls
- Scheduling Flexibility (morning, evening and weekend sessions are available)
- The option to continue beyond 12 sessions
- All sessions are done remotely, by Video Call - easy to work into your schedule and no commute time!
While coaching is based around this price, I hold scholarship and flexible pricing slots in my practice. If cost is an issue, reach out and we'll see if we can work together.
Is this the right fit for you? Let's set up a Free Discovery Session. We can explore your needs, you find out a little bit more about what coaching feels like, and we can go from there.
Why are Michelle's Programs effective?
Not only is Michelle a trained coach who uses the International Coaching Federation's proven core competencies to coach carefully, strategically and empathically... but she's also experienced a ton of professional transition herself! She combines her own experiences with established techniques to help her clients make huge changes.
Some clients have landed their dream jobs, others have started businesses or increased their salary to 30% more than they'd ever made before! Some learn to have more peace within themselves, spending a little less energy beating themselves up and holding themselves back and a little more moving towards what they really want.